Professor of Theoretical Computer Science at the University of
I also hold a position as Senior Lecturer at
the Department of Information
Technology, Uppsala University.
My research interests cover (but
are not restricted to) the following areas:
- Theorem proving and decision procedures, SAT/SMT solving
- Analysis of programs written in languages like Java, C#, C, C++,
- Modeling and analysis of timed/parameterised/concurrent systems
- Deductive verification, model checking, automatic test case generation
- Machine learning, automata learning, artificial intelligence,
and their application in verification (and vice versa)
- Embedded systems and software
Prospective PhD students or Post-docs: We are currently looking for both PhD students and post-docs interested in joining us at the University of Regensburg, Germany.
The deadline for applications is March 31 2023.